Career Orientation – Houston
Is a career in Business Sales right for you?
Dates to Be Determined
Sunbelt Business Sales and Acquisitions
3648 FM 1960 West, Suite 105
Houston, Texas 77068
Orientation (3 hours)
- Overview of Sunbelt Texas
- Overview of small and mid-size Businesses
- The market for business sales
- Characteristics of a successful professional
- If you are successful, what could you expect
- Why a career with Sunbelt Texas?
- Step 1: Orientation
- Step 2: Interview – if offered & accepted
- Step 3: Training – 5 days
- Step 4: 90 Day Success Plan
- Step 5: Career Success
Register For The Orientation Session
NOTE: Attendance is limited and we may not be able to accommodate all reservation requests.
You will be notified via e-mail.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
A career in business sales and acquisitions is very rewarding, both financially and emotionally, for those who are good at it. There are some drawbacks, however.
This career does not have a steady salary or a “draw” against fees. It is very common for people entering this profession to go several months before earning any significant fees. If going without significant income for 3-5 months is not possible for you, then reconsidering this career might be appropriate.
Having said this, if you are good at this profession, the financial rewards are very attractive.