There are many good reasons to get a business appraisal valuation on your business. Here’s a list:
- So you can keep track of what business value you are building not just what income you are generating.
- So you would know if someone made you an offer to buy your business that you should take. Don’t rely on a buyer doing a business appraisal, you need to have one.
- So you know what the Small Business Administration would value your business for if you applied for an SBA Loan.
- So you know how much life insurance you need to buy-out a partner’s interest if something bad happens.
- So you know how much you could lose by not properly segregating your personal and business risks.
Please read number 5 again………..