- A Time to Sell?
- Adding Value to Your Company
- Are You Sure You’re Ready to Sell?
- Attractive Private Equity Investors
- Background Checks Are A Must
- Buying Your Own Business: Important Issues to Understand
- Company Calling Article
- Company Profile
- Could Financial Reform Affect Your M&A Plans?
- Crushing Financial Roadblocks
- Don’t Let Deal Disagreements Get Personal
- Don’t Neglect Stakeholders
- Due Diligence…Friend of Foe?
- Earnouts Are A Potential Solution
- Exit Planning
- Filing As An S Corporation Can Help Avoid Double Taxation
(By Business Filings Incorporated )
- First Impressions Can Make or Break Your Deal
- Good Time to Sell A Business
- Highest Price Paid May Not be Best Deal
- Holding on to Key Employees
- Leveraged Recaps
- No I In Merger
- Preselect Your Buyer
- Preparing to Sell in An Uncertain Market
- Private Equity…..not just for the big companies!
- Protecting Private Information During A Merger
- Roll Up Deals
- Scoring With Strategic Buyers
- Selling Is Distressed Company’s Best Way Out
- Strategic Divestiture Article
- The ESOP Option
- The Tax Advantage
- The New Tax Landscape
- Thinking Outside the Banks
- Using a 401(k) to Buy a Business
- Reference Books
- Articles & Reports
- Know Your Credit Score
- Useful Site Links
Sunbelt Texas Supports: